JOURNALISM - EFFICIENTLY
Newsrooms face challenging times. Audiences are changing; competition is growing.
Money is tight, digital revenues uncertain.
Older systems don’t adapt well to multiplatform working and new sources of news.
And changing long-established working practice is always difficult.
STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME
- Speed matters; be first for more clicks and shares
- x.news helps you spot and break stories faster
- Monitor primary sources as well as agencies
- Cross-check more easily to aid verification
OFFER SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT
- Get "beyond the bubble": stay across a wide range of sources
- Find different story ideas and fresh angles
- Be distinctive, stand out from competitors
BE HIGHLY AWARE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
- Every journalist should know their story’s social buzz
- But they can’t all be social specialists
- With x.news, your experts choose, and everyone can use
BE CONNECTED, EFFICIENT AND COST-EFFECTIVE
- Make your journalists more productive
- Collaborate cross-platform, don’t duplicate
- Don’t waste time with clumsy workflows
- Do more in the field
FOLLOW TWITTER ACCOUNTS PRIVATELY
- Twitter displays who you are following
- With x.news this information is private
- Safeguard your competitive advantage
AVOID THE PITFALL OF 'FAKE NEWS' SOURCES
- Assist the journalist's verification of incoming news feeds with